DUX is the first contest that honours, celebrates and promotes initiatives that inspire Canadians to eat better, live better.
Which company made a splash this year by reviewing the recipe for one of its most popular products to make it healthier? What book has allowed thousands of Canadians to cook more balanced meals? Which school set an example by choosing to serve more fruits and vegetables to their students?
Every year, the DUX Grand Prix highlights leadership in agribusinesses, non-profits, institutions and commercial firms outside the food industry that made innovations leading to better food choices. During the DUX Gala, over 20 awards are presented in these three board categories: Products, Communications and Projects.
The DUX Grand Prix was the very first initiative to be launched by DUX Eat Better, Live Better in 2011. Since then, it has rewarded over 80 industry leaders and has inspired many others to put health at the core of their research and projects.
Whether big or small these initiatives deserve the spotlight, which is why the EDIKOM media group, publisher of LE must and L’actualité ALIMENTAIRE, has launched the DUX Eat Better, Live Better program.
“Dux” comes from the Latin for “leader.” DUX Eat Better, Live Better calls on Canadians to spearhead their efforts to improve their own health and that of others through better nutrition.
Why participate ?
1. BE REWARDED
The jury is composed of some thirty personalities who have diverse expertise in health promotion and agri-food industry (with a minimum of 8 people per category).
2. BE A LEADER
Position your business or organization as a leader in the industry through initiatives encouraging healthy eating habits.
Enjoy media and web visibility across Quebec and Canada.
4. BE RECOGNIZED
To be recognized by the entire food industry at the annual DUX gala in January (trophy on stage and interviews).
5. UNDERLINE YOUR CREDIBILITY
Use the DUX logo as a finalist or winner on your communications, website, etc.
Advantages of participants:
– Online visibility at the DUX Public Vote. A minimum of 15,000 consumers will vote for their favorite products/projects.
– At the gala, displaying the product or project of each participant at the entrance of the room.
– During the gala, each participant’s product or project will be displayed on the screens during breaks.
– Draw of a $10,000 visibility campaign among entries in the DUX Contest.
– Draw of a $ 3000 credit offered by Cintech Agroalimentaire, drawn from all participants in the Products category. – Feedback from the expert jury and consumer jury
Additional benefits for winners:
– Winners of DUX in a portrait published on LE must. website
– Winners of DUX in the Special File in the magazine of L’actualité ALIMENTAIRE.
– Shooting and editing of a video interview of the Winners of DUX (during the DUX Gala).
– Name of the company mentioned in the press release to the media.
– Company name + hyperlink on the DUX website. – Product tasting or integrated into the menu at a DUX + networking event, if applicable.
– Use of the DUX logo on packaging and / or communications.
– Draw of a $ 25,000 visibility campaign among all the winners of the DUX Contest.
– Presentation of a DUX Trophy on stage at the Gala.